USA Grants Banner

I am disabled and I need a grant for a new roof.

asked 2017-05-11 06:41:23 -0700

pbsoul8 gravatar image

updated 2017-05-16 20:54:51 -0700

Tena gravatar image

The roof is getting bad and starting to show damage on my celling. I live in Northwest Indiana. I am disabled and I need a grant for a new roof.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-05-17 13:57:14 -0700

Tena gravatar image

Unfortunately your story is an all too common one these days. That's the bad news. The good news is that there are some programs to help you. Some do vary state by state so a good place to start is your state's website. Search it for "grants" and "home repair" to see if there might be some assistance offered locally. You should also check out this article about grants for home repair for some good resources, ideas and direction. And this discussion of disability grants has a wealth of information about the benefits and services available to those with disabilities.

edit flag offensive delete link more