USA Grants Banner

I am retired. Can I get a home repair grant?

asked 2017-11-07 10:38:53 -0700

dad gravatar image

updated 2017-11-13 20:51:18 -0700

Susan gravatar image

I am in desperate need of home repair. I am disabled and cannot do it myself. I am unable to receive any loans from anyone. I do not know what to do next. I am at the end of my rope. I am losing all hope. I am geting very depressed. I am retired. Can I get a home repair grant?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-11-08 12:11:30 -0700

Mary gravatar image


Contact your local Area Aging Agency right away, seriously. If you don't know how to find it call 1-800-677-1116 and they can put you in touch with the right one. They offer services specifically for the elderly and the disabled so please don't hesitate. Do it now.


edit flag offensive delete link more